Sunday, February 28, 2010

Provincial Home Living



One of my favourite stores online is this amazing homewares stores. They are mostly located in Victoria with one store in New South Wales. That store isn't close by in Sydney though, and Albury is a distance to travel. I would love to see some of their furniture in person, so I have emailed them in to ask about potential expansion into Sydney metro. Hopefully in the future ;)

Check out their gorgeous stock, I just love their rustic style that mixes contemporary and classic - just my style! Have a browse, i know you'll be impressed at the product, but also the prices (which is a big plus in
my opinion)!
Can't wait to order some things for our new house from here. YAY!!!
www.provincialhomeliving.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails