Asian Beef and Vegetable Soup with Soba Noodles.
1. To make soup, use a stock that suits your requirements (I used a veggie one I had on hand). Simmer with some finely chopped carrot, the stalks (thick solid part) of some bok choy, fine zucchini & yellow squash ribbons (I used a mandolin but you could peel with veg peeler and then slice thin), an onion diced, a few cloves of garlic chopped. Add 1 tsp of curry powder and simmer until veggies are soft.
2. Stir fry broccoli florets in sesame oil & sesame seeds.
3. Sear off some beef in some garlic (and S&P) and let rest with fresh coriander torn on top (you could also use other meat or seafood if preferred).
4. Prepare some Soba noodles to packet directions. Sprinkle with coriander also.
5. Serve in separate dishes and then you can 'build your soup' as your taste desires. Great for family dinner if there are different tastes/ requirements.
Dairy Free Spanish Omelette
1. Whisk 2 or 3 eggs and add some S&P. Place in a well oiled and hot pan.
2. Place some chopped onion, capsicum, tomato and goats cheese on one half.
3. Fold the omelette over and slide onto your plate.
4. Top with fresh herbs and/ or rocket, a drizzle of olive oil and fresh cracked pepper.