Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ahhhhhh - "Miss Chacha "

Yes I am a mother of two, a wife to my man and wear SO many other hats. Although I am not one for the superficial, I do have an insatiable passion for HOT shoes.
There is something about sporting a pair of pumps or out-of-this world wedges that makes me a little giddy! It sounds silly I know, but for a split second, I am transformed from a world of changing nappies, preschool drop offs and mashing bananas into what seems like another universe!
These caught my eye whilst browsing online....YUUUU-MMMMY!!!!! I have a pair similar to these
in black (granted they're not Christian Louboutins' "Miss chacha's") and they are my favourites!
So, even if you think you would develop a fear of heights on these baby's - just admire them for the style and craftmanship! In my eyes - this is heaven on heals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails