There is nothing like reclining with friends and sharing a little sweet bite after a main meal. I have made this before but added a new ingredient recently that just 'made' it. Sometimes i love the kind of recipes where you don't really need quantities and you eye-ball it depending on your taste. This is one of those recipies.
Rosewater IceCream Pudding:1. Soften some good vanilla ice-cream in a stainless steel bowl.
2. Crush some merrangue through the ice-cream (make it or buy pavlova nests).
3. Fold through some frozen rasperries.
4. Pour in some rosewater essence (found in baking isle - next to vanialla essence etc..). I used about 1/4 bottle for a 2L ice cream mixtrure - but taste as you go and add as much or as little as you like.
5. Cover with glad wrap and freeze overnight.
6. Flip upsidedown and rub outide of bowl with warm cloth to help get 'pudding' out.
7. Serve on a chilled plate, top with more rasperries or edible rose petals and slice like a regular pudding.
I hope you will enjoy this very refreshing dessert like I do. Purely Delicious!