Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Product Review: Table of Plenty


I am one that loves to give new things a go and in my last grocery shop I picked up a box of Dukkah and thought I would give it a go. I really to be honest just chose this particular brand cause I liked the brand name "Table of Plenty", the packaging caught my eye as did the price (on special at woolies for $3.26). But as I started to do more research into the brand I was so impressed with it. Kate Weiss founded the company and she is commited to donating and founding great causes. Along with being an entrepreneur - she is a devoted Mum of two one of which has a disability.
Now that I have given you the details that have impressed me - what about their product???
I bought the pistachio dukkah and there is SO much scope for this condiment that you can let your imagination take over! As it says on the packet " sprinkle, roast, crumb, dip"
.

I will put some ideas here, but there are some more great recipes on the website.
*Using a nice fresh turkish loaf of bread and a good quality olive oil, dip the bread in oil and then dukkah.

* Mix juice of 1/2 lemon, 2 tbs olive oil, 4 tbs dukkah into a paste. Place 4 chicken breasts on an oven tray with baking paper and then place paste on the chicken and bake at 180 for 20 mins. Serve with salad.
*Sprinkle over potatoes with a dash of olive oil and roast

For more of their recipe ideas see here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails