Thursday, February 4, 2010
Cupcakes for Dinner???
Well, Joshy and I made the coolest dinner the other night. Meatloaf cupcakes. So easy too - just HAD to share!
1. Just make your regular meatloaf recipe, if you need one, try looking on taste. Then instead of cooking in loaf tin. Just cook in a muffin tray.
2. Make mashed Potato as normal
3. Cook up some veggies as normal. It's important to use smaller cuts, I bought peas, corn and dieced carrots.
4. Once meatloafs are cooked and cooled, place on oven tray and spead the mash potato 'icing' on top.
5. Then once veggies are cool enough to touch, decorate the 'cupcakes' with patterns. The options are endless: patterns, initialls, smiley faces, shapes etc.....
6. Place back in oven or in the microwave to heat before dinner.
7. Finishing touches can be added with tomato sauce.....YUM!