Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Vegetarian Curry......KID APPROVED!!!



I remember as a child being served 'kids curry' that simmered in a pot next to the grown up's curry. I guess this is a similar style to what we were served years ago.
I whipped this Cauliflower and Potato Curry up last week while the boys were napping and it simmered on low till dinner time. You could easily do this with meat, but i like the challenge of cooking a few meals a week meat free.
I tried to find the curry paste - but as it wasn't available, I just chose a Korma or a Rogan Josh instead (It is also pretty easy to make it yourself which I do quite often).
I caught these pictures of my 11 month old eating his SECOND serving and it made us LAUGH SO HARD!





To make it adult friendly (i.e. spicy) I added extra chilli once the kids meals were dished up. DEEEE-LISH!
I hope you try it and enjoy like we did;
Loz xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails