Thursday, May 27, 2010

Imagination play time


Something inside me smiles when I cast my eyes on my boys playing with their wooden blocks and toys. Too often in these times the toys are leaving the imagination aspect out of play. But there is nothing like the 'chicnking' (just made that word up....hehe) sound of wooden blocks turning into people, cities, a bbq, a castle or even simple towers that tumble with a CRASH - the options are endless!!! Well, I found a few websites that have these kind of toys and just had to share.....nothing like pure play!
Enjoy :)
Lauren x







1 comment:

  1. Wooden toys are perfect for our kids to play and even as a gifting idea. My kids love them and I love them because they are barely breakable.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails