Saturday, May 8, 2010

An Aussie Dinner Favourite




Like many of you I am sure, a lot of my significant family celebrations were maked with the carrying of that amazing roast to the table ready to carve. Whether it is lamb, beef or chicken; the accompniments of gravy and roast veggies usually make up this beautiful meal.
However, meat can be tricky to get right. How long do I cook it for? What cut of the meat is best? Do I marinade it?

Well, tonights post has some links to some helpful 'go-to' info on roasting. I hope you find it useful and please feel free to leave comments on your favourite ways to roast :)

Loz x

1. How and When to tie meat
2. How to carve a beef roast
3. Matching cuts to cooking methods
4. All about resting meat
5. Cooking Times
6. Gravy making tips
7. Other roasting tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails