Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mothers Day Breakfast Idea


One of my absolute indulgences is French Toast. Something I cook for my family alot but only have every once in a while....too tempting!!! Try this delicious recipe for a truley special mothers day breakfast or brunch dish for your mum. I don't usually add cream to my egg mixture, but why not for a special occassion and try some vanilla extract for a little something extra :)

If like my Mum, your not into sweets. Try the homemade baked beans I posted recently or maybe splash out on some gourmet bread
and rub with garlic clove and toast it. Then top with some smoked salmon, wilted spinach, a poached egg and some hollandaise and a sprig of dill.

Sweet or savoury, either way, celebrations are a great reason to upgrade breakky from weet bix or vegemite toast!
XOX


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails