Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Daniels 1st Birthday "Twinkle Twinkle" Party - Part Two



One of the decorations I had my heart set on for Daniels birthday party was some pale blue/ yellow bunting. I wanted to make it but didn't have a sewing machine (at that point). I ended uip ordering it from a favourite website of mine - madeit.com.au. This is an Australian website with a whole bunch of people seeling things that they made. I bought it from a store called Mockingbird Designs which I was very impressed with. THe product was just perfect and they were a pleasuere to deal with and patient with all the delays for payment due to problems with our paypal accounts.
I definitley recommend popping around to have a look at their store....just delicious!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails