Tuesday, April 3, 2012

{My Mini Kitchen Apprentices}

I found these salad knives at Victoria's Basement recently for a few dollars ($2.50 from
memory) and knew they would be a big hit on two levels.



Firstly I was able to get their favourite colours (Orange for our big boy and 'Lello' for junior).
Secondly, our boys love to help and especially in the kitchen. Cooking is a big part of our house. These salad knives are shaped like a chefs knife, only it's a plastic aerated blade. Much safer.


So tonight I enlisted my apprentices to help chop the salad for dinner.








Interestingly, even though I served one of their favourites (pizza scrolls) they ate all their salad first. I actually had to ask them to eat their pizza scrolls.
They love salad at the best of times, but the reaction did surprise me!


Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails