Thursday, October 7, 2010

Product Review ::: Pollini Design Accessories


My last post was sharing a purchase from Hide&Seek Market that I was VERY happy with. The second (and last) review from the market I wanted to share with you was my new ring from Pollini Design Accessories. My ring is the white flower as above however the band is more of a gold colour.
I saw a ring like this years ago (with a VERY expensive pricetag mind you) and have always wanted something like this. Then I found this stall and the white ring stood out at me like it had flashing lights on it!
I have loved wearing this ring and have had so many comments on it.
To find more of her designs, see you at Hide & Seek markets or go to her facebook page or Etsy store :)

Enjoy;

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails