Monday, October 4, 2010

Product Review ::: Eve's Soy Candles


I have been a little slow in blog land as we had sickness visit our house in a nasty way last week and also a family wedding to energise for on the weekend. So appologies for my absence.

Last Sunday I went to the third ever Hide and Seek Markets and had a ball. I am loving the way this market is expanding each month and seeing the new stall holders. I want to highlight two of my purchases that I am so happy with!

Today I want to share Eve's Soy Candles with you all. Why Soy Candles you ask? Well there are many reasons why this important. Whether it is the health reasons or the ease of cleaning reasons that attract you, soy candles are something I am definiltey hooked on!
The scent I bought was hazelnut and cappuccino and WOW! I just wanted to eat it, it smelt so delicious.
The beautiful candle left a beautiful scent in the house as I spent the night crafting. Just lovely.

You can find info about this handmade buisness on facebook or on the web.

Enjoy these as much as I did;
Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails