Friday, October 22, 2010

FEATURE ::: "Stamping with Tenille"






Well, I am a person that loves to be creative. I love it whether it is in the form of paper craft, card making, scrapbooking, sewing, cooking etc...This often means that I have so many projects I want to do.
I am not sure how long ago, but I held a Stampin' Up party and invited a few ladies around. I LOVE their stuff, and the great thing about card making is, you don't have to commit to the labour of big album projects, and can do a card at a time.
I invited my cousin (in-law lol) Tenille and she took to it like a duck to water so-to-speak. I hope her husband thinks it's a good thing I unleashed this creative gene in her :P
Since then, she has just blossomed into quite the card making expert. I love the variety of her work and the difefrent techniques she uses.
She has actually just signed up as a Stampin' up demonstrator too. So pop over and take a look at her work.
I can't wait till we are settled into our new place and have the move sorted, then I think I might just lock myself in the craft room for a while ;) Enjoy;
Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails