Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Interesting facts from Elements 4 Health




I have found Elements on twitter and have just loved their tweets that give you little bite sized information about food facts, exercise and general healthy living. I find it very interesting to stay informed with research and facts about living a healthily. However, as a busy Mum of two active boys, this would normally be out of reach. Elements 4 health has made it easier for me to access this and I just love some of their links.

Fish Oil Could Reduce Breast Cancer Risk

Mushrooms Enhance Activity of Critical Cells in Body's Immune System

Human Brain Shifts Into Higher Gear During Exercise

Study Ranks the Clove as the Best Natural Antioxidant

The Health Benefits of Bananas


I hope you enjoy this info and if your on twitter follow @elements4health

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails