Tuesday, March 16, 2010

EYE CANDY ;)

A part of me (okay okay - a fairly BIG part) just loves it when things are colour codes, symetrical, and ordered just 'so'. I also love entertaining, A LOT! So, when I stumbled across Amy Atlas who designs dessert tables, Ifell in LOVE!!!!
OH my - the detail, the colour combinations, the labels, the desserts, the glass jars and the fact that you could very easily tell if something is out of place by the very order of the arrangements! It definitley was complete eye candy for me (and even though I don't have her budget or staff) she inspires me when I put on an even at my place to pay attention to the details and go that extra mile!


Sorry for all the photos, but i really want you to capture the essence of her variety. WOW!











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails