Caramel Crusted Rhubarb Pudding
2 bunches of chopped rhurbarb (about 4 cups)
3/4 cup plain flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
95g melted butter
1 tsp baking paper
3/4 cup caster sugar
1/2 tsp dried ground ginger
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tbls cornflour
1/3 cup boing water
1. Put rhubarb into an oven proof dish
2. To make crust: Sift flour and baking powder into a serperate bowl.
3. Add oats and sugar and ginger.
4. Add melted butter and stir through. Add on top of the rhubarb in the dish.
5. Combine the brown sugar and cornflour and sprinkle over the crust.
6. Carefully dribble the water over the crust - DONT stir!
Bake at 180' for about 1/2 hour or untill crust caramelised and rhubarb is tender (test with skewer if needed).