Here is a great and easy dish to bring that looks as gorgeous as it tastes!
Cinnamon Crackers and Berry Cheesecake Dip
1. Cut up Lebanese style flat bread into triangle slices. You could also use 'mountain bread'.
2. Spray with spray oil and then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar to taste.
3. Spread on a baking tray and bake at 150'C for about 15 mins until golden. Don't leave kitchen because they can burn easily (I burned my first batch ;)
Berry Cheesecake Dip:
1. Place a tub of cream cheese into your electric mixer with a tsp of vanilla essence and a heaped dessert spoonful of caster sugar. You can add more sugar if you wish, but this should be enough.
2. Cut up some blueberries and strawberries (amount depends on the size dish you are filling).
3. Layer blueberries, cream cheese, strawberries etc...
4. Rip some fresh mint over the top and serve with the flat bread cinnamon crackers.
Serve and enjoy!