Friday, August 19, 2011

{Facial Scrub Gift Idea} Oatmeal & Cinnamon Scrub







I have been very lucky to have such a wonderful teacher for my little Mr. It has made it so easy for him to settle into prep school. So, I made her a little thank you gift. A homemade Oatmeal & Cinnamon facial scrub for a sweet teacher.

Quantities for below depend on the size of jar, but this was the ratio I used.
Ingredients:
1/2 cup of Oatmeal (I pulsed this up in my food processor so it was slightly finer than the raw oats)
1/4 cup rice flour
1 tsp cinnamon ground

Then this is put into a jar with the following instructions:

"When you want to make a facial scrub, just add 2 teaspoons of the mix to a bowl and add enough of a wet ingredient to make a paste.Good examples of wet ingredients are; egg yolk, fruit, honey, yoghurt or milk.You could use one wet ingredient or a combination such as banana and yoghurt.Apply the scrub to a damp face and gently massage into the skin in upward circular motions. Thoroughly rinse off with warm water and a cloth."
I hope you enjoyed this. This is the easiest and quickest to make for yourself or a gift. This is a natural product, but as with every new product, test it on a patch of your skin first ;)

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails