Wednesday, February 2, 2011

{Kikay Designs Studio Here I Come}

I am completley giddy and beyond excited for this saturday. I will set this up for you (briefly). I have loved going to Hide & Seek markets in Sydney since they started in late 2010. I love finding out who the 'new faces' are too. I was very excited to meet Kikay Designs and it was the Kiss Lock Clutch that I fell in love with:



Then I won a gorgeous handbag in a facebook auction that was my first Kikay Bag experience. I just loved looking at the incredible workmanship that was inbuilt into this handmade bag.

When I got wind that there were going to be a workshop held in the Kikay Designs private Sydney studio, I jumped at the chance!


So, this saturday morning, I will jump in the car and travel into the studio with my machine in hand and get the chance to learn tips and tricks from the master herself! As I am somewhat new to the sewing world, this will be an incredible experience and will definitley share how it went :)



If you want to find out more check out Facebook and their Online Shop

Lauren x

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! To get to know her, check her out here - http://galleriemarie.blogspot.com/2009/07/if-you-are-looking-for-inspiration.html
    Hope you'll enjoy your lesson day!
    Marie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails