Monday, January 31, 2011

{Personalised Wooden Blocks}

I had an occassion to go to for a little boy recently and I wanted to create something handmade and personalised for him to remember the special occassion with. So, I went to my local craft store, and with fresh inspiration, I created these darling little blocks.

I tried to keep the colours earthy and nuetral as I knew from the baby shower what colour theme his nursery was. This wasn't the occassion to go all out on bright, daring and gaudy colour combinations lol ;)


I am think this is such an awesome idea I want to create some for my boys, but add some photos to them. But the concept is so adaptable to any pallete or occassion. Very easy and will definitley do this again!



Enjoy;
Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails