Saturday, January 30, 2010

* Kiss * Kiss * Hug * Hug *

1. Soap Surprises 2. Valentines Day Flower Cards 3. Seed Starter Kits 4. Write a note in lippy on the mirror for him to find 5. Make Candles and Pour a Bath


Well, it's 2 weeks now until Valentines Day. I am such a romantic and love doing things for my man all year round that let hime know how much I love him. I believe in the small things making a difference. Like a note in his lunch or a favourite meal made with the table set for two (put kids to bed early) using the "good plates", or surprising him with breakky in bed for no apparent reason! So i want to feature a few inexpensive yet meaningful ways to help us say I LOVE YOU to that special someone in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails