Monday, December 13, 2010

{12 Days of Christmas ::: Day 2} Vintage Christmas Tree Craft and Book Wreath}

Vintage Christmas Tree Craft
Today is a craft I wanted to share that I found over at "The Country Chic Cottage". I am just
loving this idea how she has recycled by turning old sewing patterns (which you may have lying around or can find at an Op Shop for next to nothing) into a gorgeous looking decoration. I love this idea, and she even recycled the foam she used for the core from styrofoam she found 'in the attic y'all' hahaha ;)



Book Wreath
I just loved this blog when I found it - her motto? "Creating a beautiful home, one glue gun burn at a time". I then found an idea very similar to the tree above, but so beautiful. As she says, Librarians and booklovers please avert your eyes hahaha.

What a beautiful and cheap way to create something so gorgeous! Hop over ans visit her to see more details.





Enjoy;

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails