Today I have made a giant lasange as we are having friends over for dinner. How do you make lasagne different you ask??? Instead of a normal plain white sauce, making a roasted garlic white sauce instead!
1. Heat oven to about 200'C
2. Wrap a whole bulb of garlic in foil (you can add a dash of oil and S&P, but not necessary).
3. Place into the oven and slowly roast untill it's soft. It took me about 20 mins to do this, but it depends on your oven.
4. Remove from foil and set aside to cool.
5. By hand, remove a garlic clove one at a time and squish the insides into a bowl. Once all the gooey garlic is in the bowl, smoosh (a technical term - lol) with a fork.
6. Make your bechamel sauce as per normal ( have a look here for a recipe).
7. when mixing and whisking it through, add the mashed roasted garlic.
8. Then assemble your lasagne as per normal.