Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yummy and HEALTHY lasagne!!!



Well, I am a big fan of The Biggest Loser but I loved the masterclass that they added this season. One recipe I was dying to try was a grilled vegetable lasagne with difference. Instead of a normal white sauce which was full of butter, flour....they gave an unusual option which I tried and am now a BIG fan of.
Turn some ricotta to a white sauce consistency with some skim milk and you have a version of white sauce with HALF the calories! The amount of milk will depend on whether you buy your ricotta from the fridge or the deli. The deli ricotta is dryer and will require more milk. I bought 1kg of ricotta and made a canelloni as well for tomorrow night (trying to be organised and multi task - hehehe).
Here is a link to the recipe that i used. Very simple and delicious too! If you try it let me know how you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails