Thursday, December 1, 2011

{Photo Wall Tip}

Right at the front of our house next to the front door is a 'niche or alcove'. We have always wanted to put photos in there, but I am only now just getting around to it.

Part of the problem was, I wasn't sure what sizes to order the photos in. Then I had a bright idea (they happen occasionally - haha). Amazing how something SO simple can make a difference!

I taped together some paper, creating different photo sizes varying from a large 10x15 down to the 6x8 and 5x7.

Then I played around with designs. Now I am ready to hop online and order my photos.

Here are a few examples of how I have been playing today during nap time:















I hope that tip helps you like it has me and I will show you a photo when my prints arrive :)

Lauren x

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails