Thursday, January 28, 2010

These are a few of my favourite things....



One of my little pleasures in life is collecting cook books. I hope to expand this collection when I move into our new place later in the year and have more space to put them. I love flipping through cookbooks with a good cuppa tea and dreaming about what will grace the dining table in the upcoming week, or planning a dinner party! They are fascinating, you can tell SO much about a time period and a culture by cookbooks. Some of my absolute essentials are by the one and only Donna Hay with her "Modern Classics" 2 volume series and "off the shelf". So easy and everything has always worked out that i have tried!
Stay tuned for some interesting cookbooks that will sure inspire you to makeover your dinner repertoire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails